10.31.2007

there are witches in the air...

And princesses, and sock hoppers and skeletons and even a little monkey! This Halloween all of the older kids were excited to be able to trick or treat on their own which means we only saw them long enough to snap pictures and off they went, Taylor didn't even go out, he just played Nintendo with James. Spencer was out with his pack of friends, Isaac and Deema, who we love...and Allie was out with a large group of friends from all over who will all be together next year in Jr. High, they can't wait. I blew getting a great picture of Allie by herself, her and Kayla dressed up as sock hoppers and they looked soooo dang cute. Unfortunately they're standing in the back so you can't see their cute skirts, courtesy of Kayla. Love those glasses though!The cousins all came over to trick or treat with Ethan and Rich said he loved knocking on all the doors which I believe because he came home jumping around all excitedly.Tons of loot for weeks of sugar intake and Ethan is too young to care that the Snicker's bars are missing from his bucket already. Jerry Seinfield once said something like, "as a kid you hear about this holiday called Halloween where you dress up scary and strangers are allowed to give you candy, and you say to yourself, 'could this really be true'? I love Jerry, and I love Halloween, next year I think I'm going to have my camera ready to take pictures of my favorite costumes. My favorite part is seeing all the neighbor kids that I know dressed up, and I've always wanted to have a sort of costume contest. Maybe next year I'll give it a try.

No comments: