10.05.2007
bff lauri
I know I blog a lot about this girl, she is my bff after all! Yesterday was Laur's 35th birthday! We celebrated by going to one of our favorite places, Rumbi and had yummy rice bowls. It really wasn't too different than any other day that we go to lunch, just chatted about this and that but there were presents so I guess that's what sets it apart from the ordinary! While I was writing out her birthday card I was having a hard time expressing how I felt without crossing over the ridiculous & cheesey line. I ended up just writing I LOVE YOU! Even though, that doesn't really say it all. At the end we realized that we never took a picture at Rumbi even though I had stuck the camera in the diaper bag for this purpose. So, when I dropped her off at her house, we had an impromptu self portait. One try and this is what we got!
Love this girl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment