Boy do we love this man! And I love this picture of him, you know me and close ups! Look at how much story is in that face and the sparkle in his eyes, wow, he makes me feel overwhelming love. I especially enjoyed Henry B's talk on making a record of the ways that God touches our lives and the lives of our children. I'm going to reflect on the best way to do that but I felt very strongly that he was speaking directly to ME, I love how conference always feels like that, like the messages were prepared special just for my ears. It is a testimony to me that God loves me and that he knows my concerns.I was nervous about the weather for today, Sunday, after all of the rain over the past few days because I need to take the Patsy's family pictures. I normally try to avoid working on Sundays as much as possible but there are times when Sunday is the only day that large families can pull everyone together. Plus, Patsy is one of my best friends and it didn't really feel like work, I had so much fun! Luckily, the planets aligned and the sun was bright and beautiful today and no re-scheduling was required! I know that she is dying to see her pics, so I will post a sneak preview here...keep in mind that these are the non-edited versions! I need a few days to clean them up nice. As a side note, I need to mention that ever since I first met Patsy and Brett, they were our neighbors and the nicest people you would ever want to know. They have such NICE kids too, so you know they are doing something right in their house! Patsy is always someone I've looked up to because she is so honest about life and motherhood and how challenging it can be. She is very genuine and she makes me feel like a normal, real person when ever I am around her and hear her stories. I appreciate that so much! Ok, so Brian is getting ready to leave on his mission and so we took a few missionary pictures just for fun, and Brian puts the fun in just for fun.
I was having hard time taking the photo because I was laughing so hard! What a cool guy, I told Patsy that their family won't be as funny w/o Brian home because he is comedy central for sure. It was definitely one of the funnest photo shoots I've been able to do! Thanks guys
No comments:
Post a Comment