10.03.2007

the (not) lost art

Patsy told me I needed to read Jill's blog and I'm so glad I did! She is darling and she inspired me with her Just Because Wednesdays. This is a day to write a note to someone telling them how great they are "just because" and for no other apparent reason. I was tempted to dive in and write everyone I know a just because note but I resisted and decided I would knock people off the list a few at a time. I did not take pictures of the cards because I want the people I send them to to be surprised but I just want to say how great it made me feel to do this! I know it will lift the spirits of the ones I sent them to, but it surprised me by lifting my spirits too! What a great idea. She is also the queen of good mail and this is something I have always enjoyed my whole life (the idea of sending something in the mail to brighten someone's day) and it's nice to know that it's not a lost art. So, if you have a minute, check out Jill's blog, I loved is so much I listed it with my blog faves on the side. And take a second today to write someone a note "just because". Good night!

No comments: