10.16.2007

tuesdays often end with chocolate

Ethan and I started the day at a fun little hidden park in Kaysville for Tuesday play group. Poor Ann is super sick so her and her kids were not there. Ethan loves play group, it's so good for us to get outside and he loves the cousins. The kids started playing in the leaves and so of course, all the mom's pulled out their cameras! Baby Joey was the most fun to shoot pics of, totally worth laying on my belly in the semi-wet grass. :) He is such a cutie, I'm always so jealous when I see him because I thought FOR SURE with all of our family history, that I would get at least one red headed baby. But, I have none, so I have to pretend with Joey, he's so cute.
Later Lori came over with her baby Cassidy for a newborn shoot and not that I'm trying to brag or anything, but check these out! Oh my gosh! She was so new that the shoot was a breeze and we got tons of great pics that Lori will LOVE! YAY! Tuesday is my crazy day, so after the busy morning and afternoon, Webelos, homework, dinner, some picture editing, a Target run and lots of cold rain, this seemed totally appropriate. Wouldn't you agree? Last year we bought a Cocomotion, if you don't have one and you're a hot chocolate fan, it's worth the $17 or so at Costco, frothy goodness at the perfect temperature. YUM-O. The perfect way to end the day.

No comments: