Oh what a beautiful mornin', Oh what a beautiful day. This is my most favorite musical of all time and I can often be heard singing this song on any sunny morning. Today is definitely one of those mornings, I mean, mornin's, the weather is absolutely stunning! AND it's Friday AND it's a four day weekend because of UEA. I love Fridays, I'm looking forward to getting a lot done this weekend and Rich is even taking Monday off to do something fun as a family, I'm so excited. This morning started early with the anticipation of our elementary school's annual Halloween Parade. The sixth grade puts on a fantastic spook alley with planning that starts during the first week of school! Allie has been looking forward to this since she was in third grade, so we took her make up and hair very seriously this morning. She was part of the huanted High School Musical group which rose from the dead to dance a huanted dance. 10.26.2007
oh what a beautiful mornin'
Oh what a beautiful mornin', Oh what a beautiful day. This is my most favorite musical of all time and I can often be heard singing this song on any sunny morning. Today is definitely one of those mornings, I mean, mornin's, the weather is absolutely stunning! AND it's Friday AND it's a four day weekend because of UEA. I love Fridays, I'm looking forward to getting a lot done this weekend and Rich is even taking Monday off to do something fun as a family, I'm so excited. This morning started early with the anticipation of our elementary school's annual Halloween Parade. The sixth grade puts on a fantastic spook alley with planning that starts during the first week of school! Allie has been looking forward to this since she was in third grade, so we took her make up and hair very seriously this morning. She was part of the huanted High School Musical group which rose from the dead to dance a huanted dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment