
I just had to post this picture of Ethan, it makes me laugh so hard! I went up to Ethan's room this morning to check on him, he was sleeping in a little later than usual so I was making sure he was still breathing! You've done that before with your babies right? Anyway, I had to run and grab my camera because it was just too funny. This is Ethan's special blanket, the one that if we lost it we would be in trouble. It was made by my friend Lisa when he was born and it's the one that stuck. We call it the wonder bread blanket because on the reverse side it has all diferent sizes of polka dots like a bag of wonder bread. He likes to rub the crocheted edges on his face so he always falls asleep with it wrapped around his shoulders. Apparently, this time he slid down the pillow and the the blanket did not. I should've photographed his hair after he woke up and took the blanket off, there were some good laughs. Speaking of hair, I know I need to cut his hair, but I know that as soon as I do, he will look more like a little boy and less like a baby and I'm not quite ready for that. So as you view these recent pictures and wonder to yourself, "why is his hair so long and crazy? doesn't Wende own a pair of scissors?" The answer is yes I do and I will use them soon, but for now, I just can't bring myself to do it. Crazy turban head.
No comments:
Post a Comment