
I'm not talking about HP this time, I'm talking about Taylor-bing who came home from scout camp today! He survived! He is so stinky, he headed straight for the showers with orders to wash every little knook and crany, but not before I snapped a picture of him to post as proof for the worried grandparents. He claims he had a ton of fun and one morning caught a brook-trout "this big" and cooked it up for breakfast and it was "soooo good". He admits he had a little bit of homesickness so to cheer him up I asked what about me he missed? My yelling? My screaming? My dirty looks? It worked, he laughed and then hugged me tight, so I knew he was telling the truth. He answered all of my burning questions, yes he was warm enough, yes he had way too much food too eat, no his pack wasn't too hard to carry (look at the size of that thing), yes he was fine, yes he had a ton of fun. He also came home about seven shades darker than when he left, I know I sent him with sunscreen, maybe some of those layers will wash off in the shower...I'm so glad he's home, seriously, how will I ever be able to send him on a mission?
No comments:
Post a Comment