+(Small).JPG)
As much as I love this girl, and believe you me I ADORE her, she can be such a slob and her room is too embarrassing to even photograph. She cleans it constantly, I've tried to teach her different organizational skills to keep it clean, what else can I do? There are a few things that we have tried over and over and over to teach her, but I've come to realize that these things are just part of her personality and accept her the way she is, as long as she cleans her room. So, this odd picture of the milk container with the half drank glass of milk is soooo Allie. In fact, I walked past it today and laughed and

grabbed my camera. I called her into the room and said "look around and tell me how I know you've been here". She looked around the counter and then rolled her eyes and put the milk away, then drank the rest of her glass. I don't know how many countless times I've seen at least the half drank glass of milk, usually accompanied by the milk container on the counter. At least that many times we've told her to please finish her milk before it gets gross, and at least that many times she's had to drink warm milk because she didn't listen. So, there you have it, it might as well be a big sign that she carved into the desk at school that says, "allie was here".
No comments:
Post a Comment