I've blogged before about my friendship with Lauri, but it is an even bigger blessing that our families are such good friends too. We always have a blast hanging out with them whether it's on vacation in California, Thanksgiving in St. George or just to rent movies, we're like one big happy family...or as the kids refer to us, the Moorrills.
7.08.2007
moorrills
Phil & Lauri have had their boat for several years but for whatever reason, yesterday was the first time that it worked for both of our schedules for us to go to the lake with them. We are so glad we went because it ended up being a ton of fun and a much needed break for both of our families. The kids took turns in the sea-doo tube and had an absolute riot but their faces tell all.
After a short break for sandwiches, and swimming we were back out on the water ready for more only this time it was the mom's turn in the tube. Rich couldn't find the camera, so unfortunately I have no pics of Lauri and I, but later I went with Lauren and Allie and he did get a few shots of that...I got the "squeal like a little girl" award later on the drive home.
Ethan loved hanging out (sleeping for the first hour if you can believe it) on either Rich or Lauri's lap watching the tube and kids bounce around. He won the "mellow baby" award.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment