
Ethan has decided that letting your mom feed you is for babies-that-can't-hack-it-dorks. Lately he almost always refuses any help from mom, even letting me help him
hold the spoon, aaahhhh. So we are changing our clothes A LOT these days because a bib only provides so much coverage, a lot of times I just strip him down, because c'mon my stack of laundry isn't getting any smaller. After this spaghetti dinner (mmmm spaaaagheeettiiiii) we striped him and put him straight in the tub. Then Spencer had the bright idea to eat a popcicle which Ethan is obsessed with lately. (We adapted Jenny's rule of "you show it you share it") I usually only give them to him at the pool, because I could care less about the grass getting sticky and they have a giant built-in bath tub there. Good thing that we had only put a diaper on after his bath but, did I mention that Rich had just given him a bath? After the popsicle was all done, of course he required a second scrubbing and so did the chair. Oh well, look at that smile. I guess that means it's all worth it right?

No comments:
Post a Comment