7.04.2007

allie graduates




Allie graduated from photography class and of course they had an official "art gallery" at City Hall to showcase two of their best photographs. I was so impressed with all of the students, but of course, Allie took the cake for me! This picture is funny too because Ethan is learning to show his teeth when his picture is taken and Allie is imitating him for added fun. I love that every year Allie chooses different city classes, so many great things have stemmed from them, like her love of sewing, she has made so many fun projects, we need to get back on that train. She has also been spending a lot of time in the kitchen lately helping me with dinner. This is a huge help to me, but I also love helping her learn and try to talk out loud when I make something so she can pick up on all the tips and tricks. I need to do this more with my boys too, but Allie and I have so much fun together, it's hard to give her up! Apey even gave her her own apron for Christmas which she LOVES (mine's on order) because it's so cute. She is way more domesticated at 11 than am even now, maybe I'm doing something right because last year she also made straight A's! We love this girly.

No comments: