
This is so childish I guess but I just had to share -
of course I did, this is my blog after all. All of the orders that I put together over the last few days came today and I was like a kid at Christmas going through everything, I love looking at the finished products. Anyway, the box came and when I saw the lable and read "Wende Moore Photography" I thought, "oh that's me! that's MY business!" I felt like a proud little kid. Silly I know, but I
love that this is finally happening for me, something that I've wanted for SO long! It's such a fun job and no matter how long I do it, I will never get tired of seeing MY NAME on a UPS box filled with MY ART! How cool is that? I have to say, for a SAHM who doesn't have too much action, it registers some pretty high marks on the cool scale. I also treated myself to something nice, a giant print of that awesome sunset I showed a while back (blog named "my view" i think in the early July archives). I'm going to frame it and hang it on the wall, because nothing beats having your OWN art hanging on your wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment