7.20.2007

harry fever

So, I'm having some serious Harry Fever! It all started last week when I saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (5) at the theater with Erin and Jake. I was excited for book seven to come out before I saw the show, but that just made me remember how much I LOVE this series! So, today at the pool, I started to re-read book six, just to brush up on the details so that book seven would be that much more clear and wonderful! I'm so full of questions that I can't wait to have the answers to. What will become of Harry, and Ron and Hermione? Is Dumbledore really dead? (I think he is, but the rest of the country seems to disagree) and the most important question of all, is Snape really a bad guy? I don't think he is! I think he HAD to kill Dumbledore to seal is promise to Narcisse and prove that he was a Death Eater to remain a loyal spy fo the Order. And what about the seven Horcruxes? I have a theroy about that too, but it's almost bed time and I'm already too worked up! So, I'm on the count down with the rest of the world, one more full day to wait and then Amazon will deliver the book to my waiting hands! I CAN'T WAIT! I've got Harry fever....FEVER!...in the morning....fever in the afternoon.....

No comments: