
Have I mentioned how obsessed Ethan is with any kind of cleaning tool? We bought him a Hoover Jr., I need to get a picture with him because it's just so funny to see him vacuuming around the house with that teeny thing. He loves the big vacuum more but he totally runs away as soon as it heads his direction. He also loves the broom and swiffer and the other night at Lauri's house, she got out the swiffer and he went to town. He does not love his toddler sized broom though, it doesn't give him the same satisfaction of a full-size I guess. What a nut! The other night, I stripped him down to get him in the tub but got distracted by a phone call and didn't put him the water for a few minutes. He ended up running around the house naked for a few minutes and at one point while I was on the phone, I turned around and saw him vacuuming in the nude. I started laughing immediately and wanted so baddly to take a picture, but I knew Rich would've
freaked about that one so I decided against it. Maybe that's just as well, I would've been sorely tempted to post those cute baby cheeks on my blog and that probably isn't such a good idea. Anyway, so I'll edit this post later with some vacuuming pics later but for now, the sweet swiffer ones will have to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment