8.18.2007
blue ribbon dreams
For several years I've thought it would be fun to enter some photographs into the Davis County and even the State Fair. I haven't ever gotten around to it, who knows why, probably because I'm a spaz most of the time and probably missed the deadline for one reason or another. But this year, my kids have been so into photography that I thought we really should enter, because it would be a good experience for them. So, I worked on the presentation part of it in photoshop, giving the photographs a matte and a border and then we had them mounted on foam board which is required for competition. On my way to turn them in, I accidentally smashed my entries in the door of the van, so the corners were squished, I tried hard not to curse in front of Allie but was unsuccessful. We turned in our photographs anyway and tomorrow we find out if we won, or who beat us. We are looking forward to going and seeing all of the photographs on display. Wish us luck...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment