
Ethan has been such a pill to take to the grocery store lately. He no longer wants to ride in the kid seat in the cart, he wants to be pushing it just like the grown ups. So, we end up taking twice as much time getting through Target or Dick's Market because I'm trying to steer my toddler-powered shopping cart. So yesterday we were shopping at Fred Meyer, now Smith's Marketplace but it will always be FM to me, and we spotted this Ethan-sized shopping cart and well, you can just guess how big of a hit it was! I was so glad I had the other children with me to help keep him steering in the right direction, because to say that he could take someone out would be an understatement. To Ethan, pushing the shopping cart is a big deal and he means business, old ladies beware. Later when pushing got too boring he enjoyed sitting in the cart and holding on for dear life while Spencer and Taylor took turns pushing him wicked fast through the isles. (I failed to get a picture of this) I'm sure the staff at FM was happy to see me and my mini rogue shopping cart finally leave the building.
No comments:
Post a Comment