8.17.2007

corbin hair

I am a lame blogger this last week or so, sorry to all my loyal fans (dad). So tonight is the return of the East High Wildcats, and most importantly, Zac Efron in High School Musical 2! Allie is celebrating by having a few girlfriends over for an official party, complete with red and white balloons (wildcat colors) and a killer invitation made by me (seen left). She asked each of her invites to come dressed as their favorite HSM character and when she found out that everyone was coming as Sharpay, the snotty blond, her and her friend McKayla decided to come as the boys. And so began the transformation. First, McKayla's mom Kristen, who's great idea this was, is a hair dresser, put perm rollers in her wet hair which she wore (not without complaint) for almost 24 hours. This was drama in itself because she looked too ridiculous to leave the house all day today which screwed up our plans to go to the fair.



Finally, about an hour before the party started, we took the rollers out and made all sorts of Annie jokes, I couldn't believe how CURLY her normally stick-straight hair became! I must admit that I was supportive of this make-over but did not have super high hopes for the outcome. Then we teased and hair sprayed and teased and hair sprayed those curls into near EPA pollution restrictions and came up with the Corbin Bleu hair-do. (oh that rhymes nicely) We cannot wait for the other girls to come so we can see how they dressed up. I told Allie that her hair is the funniest thing that I've seen in a long time and she should definitely dress up as Corbin Bleu for Halloween. What do you think? Pretty good match eh?She pretended to not love all the attention she was getting, but I know the truth! Funny girl.

No comments: