one of the "perks" to have teenagers, is that they are the type of children always interested in purchasing something or going to a movie with a friend or some other activity. all of which require money. enter my brilliant idea for cheap labor. anything that is not required by the state for me to buy for them is always negotiated by some sort of chore not included in their regular chore list. as an example, saturday, allie wanted little dance socks for her upcoming receital. i hate mopping the floor and so, you can see where this is going. 

i'm keeping all my fingers crossed that i can get some good yard work out of all three kids this summer using this tactic. is this child abuse? oh wait allie...you missed a spot.
ps.. do you love her knee pads? that was my genius idea, they save your knees from mopping stress, fabulous.
5 comments:
Good job!!! I am using slave labor at my house this summer as well.....so if you get into trouble so will I!!!
Go Allie....the floor looks good!
I love waking up to posts here!!
it's gonna be a good day- wende posted!!!
I would really love to help my kids this way... but my house is always sparkling clean?? ;)
actually you are a nice mom- I make (persuade w/o force) my kids do this & don't pay them-
those knee pads crack me up!
I would mop your floor just for the novelty of being able to wear those!
i'm totally lovin' the knee pads! great idea!
Good job allie:) I totally agree that they can work for it...it helps everybody all around:)
Post a Comment