4.18.2009

project 365 - 1/365

sometimes, all a girl really needs to feel better, is a really good hair day. when your new hair cut that you just can't get the hang of styling, finally comes together and lays the way you hope it will and you stop feeling like a big mushroom head.

as a side note, i've decided to try to participate in project 365 (i don't know the link), which is basically trying to take at least one photo every day for a year. i think it started as a scrapbook idea, and maybe some day i will put a book together, but i'm also going to try to post as many as possible, at least the ones that represent what's going on in my little world. starting today.

9 comments:

Janae said...

Love the hair Wende, and for what it's worth I NEVER thought mushroom hair! I have tried the picture a day for a month...it went ok. I couldn't commit to a whole year though. You go girl:)

Kristy said...

I love a good hair day! I am still having hair envy! Can I trade you hair???

patsy said...

LOVE the NON mushroom hair!

and the photo idea... it helps that you take fabulous pictures. My stink most of the time-

great goal- and yes keep posting- I {{heart}} your blog :)

jakenapril said...

love your hair! and since when was it mushroom-y? i must not have noticed since your hair is always (99.9%) so cutie-patootie. anyway, good to know you're on the 365 wagon. it's fun, but i'm feeling a little outta my league. i must post more soon. it would be a good idea to blog them...for the non-facebookers. i may have the link. if i do i'll email it to you.

shannon said...

I remember many years ago actually going into the salon and requesting a "mushroom-esque" hair style--(I believe that was during the days when I was still pegging my pants, though)

I love the idea of taking a self portrait every day of the year...

Karrie said...

I don't think I could do the photo a day thing...I would have to cheat and use old photos I think....I love your hair and I've never seen you with a bad hair day!

Unknown said...

i wish you luck on the 365 thing - i am so bad at getting them off my camera and posted! Love the pic though - it is WAY cute! and love the new 'do!

lauri said...

Great pic of you, Wend. I love your hair and always think it looks great, even on days you say it looks bad. You're beautiful, always!!!

michelle said...

Cute hair!! I wish I was brave enough to go that short... maybe if/when I have fewer chins!