ever since friday's impromptu decision to participate in project 365 i've been kicking around different twists i could put on it to make it more interesting and personal to me. i thought about having a separate blog for this purpose, but thought, i already sort of have a blog for this purpose, i mean, that's what
this blog kind of is right? so the point is, i'm still weighing my options. i will definitely be doing something like this in the near future and maybe even get some of you to participate too, but until i can put my own spin on it, project 365 is officially suspended until further notice.
2 comments:
I hear ya. My 30 days of trying to get a picture in a day was intense. I can't imagine a whole 365 days. I will be interested in your spin:)
I want to do it, too. I'm just not sure how yet. I'm easily overwhelmed :).
Post a Comment