here's a little treat for janae - some sneaky little photos i took of her darling daughter nicolette. one thing's for certain, janae sure makes cute girls.





one of my favorites of the bunch is this blurry one. obviously my depth of field was way off, but it's so telling of her fun personality that i couldn't bare to delete it.
it's no wonder that ethan loves her so much.
we're so grateful for good friends in our lives.

we're so grateful for good friends in our lives. we love you janae and nicolette!
5 comments:
WEnde!
these are So Cute! Janae is going to be so tickled- That nicolette is darling...
I can't wait for you to take jack's photos, something tells me he won't be so precious though?
haha yeah have fun taking Jack's photo. He LOVES being in pictures :) These photos are so cute! Janae will love them!
What a cutie!!!!! I love that little coat on her!
oh Wende...these are so fabulous! I am dying over that last one with the two of them together!! They are all darling photos...you are very talented photographer as you did totally capture her personality in these photos...I just love them! you will have to share:) I need one of these in my house for sure. Thanks for the impromptu photo shoot...no stress for me and darling photos for a payoff!
You always take such awesome pictures. I especially love the one with Ethan :)
Post a Comment