1.19.2008

can you say air polution?

on saturday i had a serious surge of productivity despite the frigid temperature outside. i cleaned the garage! i didn't even take a before pictures, one because i was so focused on working that i wasn't even thinking about blogging (shocking) and two that because if i had thought about it, i would've been to embarrassed to let anyone see how crazy it had gotten. mostly furniture and unpacked boxes, but the formal room is done, so the furniture is getting put back or sold and the boxes are getting unpacked! i love it! someday we may even be able to park there - what a concept! during my productivity, ethan couldn't stand to be left inside so after some bundling i let him loose to play out front where i could see him. he has been afraid of the snow so far so i was kind of surprised to round the corner to find this...ethan's first taste of snow. gross, but i guess it's something every kid has to try, just like playing in the toilet water. have i mentioned how i love this winter hat?

2 comments:

patsy said...

YOU CLEANED THE GARAGE IN THIS WEATHER- I am so impressed!!!
Way to go Wende & Ethan!!!!!
I can't even crawl out of bed. I'm exaggerating of course, but I've thought about going back to bed every single morning this week- thank goodness blogging keeps me doing something!!!

Kristy said...

Can you park in the garage? I can't believe you cleaned out the garage, I can't even go out to paint my cupboard doors!! Let me know if you sell any furniture....I may be interested in it. GOOD JOB WENDE!!!!!!(now feel free to come over to my house)