1.24.2008

baby tricks

ethan's latest tricks include saying "please" which sounds more like "pays", but when you're in speech therapy, everything counts. saying "bu-bye-yo-ee-yo" and "hi". and he loves giving zerberts. it's so disgusting, he slimes off my make-up every time, but it's so funny i can't help but laugh my head off. he thinks it's pretty funny too. he won't give rich a zerbert though because his face is too prickly. he saves his slobber for the softest cheeks, lucky me!
**how do you feel about baby drool?**
**do you sometimes feel shocked about how time is flying by?**

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hi, Wende I got your name for the Love Swap! I hope it is not supposed to be anonymous. Oops if it is. I just wanted to check out your blog. It is funny I saw the Feils blog on here. We know them too! The guys served missions together and have remained friends. I did not even know they had a blog! Small world, eh? Anywho I think you have a beautiful family! I'll be mailing you later.

Poulsen Family said...

I love these pictures! So much joy! I say, relish every moment of the slobber it will only last so long, right?!

patsy said...

Trent used to do that all the time starting about 12 mo. old. I loved it- I miss it. What a lucky mom you are!!!