whenever i pull the SD card out of my little point and shoot, i can almost bet on finding a few self portaits from allie. she doesn't really like to take plain old boring self portaits, they always have some sort of allie type flair to them. today was no different. look what popped up on my computer screen this afternoon... 



i have no idea when she took these silly self portaits, but i cracked up at the idea of her laying on my bed, fanning out all her long hair just right and photographing herself. probably a product of pure boredom. i love them because they are just SO allie. love that silly girl of mine.
8 comments:
haha she is so cute! I love Allie.
Those are so great! Was she posing for a new facebook profile picture? ;)
I love it! What a fun surprise.
I'm slowly trying to catch up on blog reading...
I think these pictures show Allie's personality......way fun!!!!
too cute...maybe we have another photographer in the making?
These are great self portraits! Really good. She is such a fun girl:)
what a fun girl she seems to be - love it!! so good to see a young woman who isn't afraid to embrace her silliness!
What a silly girl!! :)
Post a Comment