allie's nail art skills are starting to pop up in other areas.
maybe she should forget nail technician school and go work for ace of cakes on the food network?
ok, she's not quite ready for that, but they do use toothpicks a lot on that show, and tooth picks are allie's spe-ci-al-ity.
6 comments:
Way cute cookies Allie!!! You have your cooking show!
Holy COw- those are so great!!!
who knew that skill could transfer over to cookies? Brilliant! I am wondering what else is out there like this?? I'm sure there's more-
I. want. a. cookie. does she take orders?
OK--those have got to be the cutest cookies ever!!--Cut outs are just so much work to begin with but to have them so elaborately frosted...that's over the top fabulous!!
Wow! Those are amazing! She should start selling them!! ;)
Gorgeous! I love these allie. Perfectly decorated...she could definitely sell these cuties:)
Holy Cow, those are amazing. Way too pretty to eat!
Post a Comment