one mom's tale of life in davis county...
lol Wende you crack me up! Too funny. Isn't The Office the best? I'm dying over the new episodes. I have no idea what is going to happen next!
So Michael...I love "The Office"...but I agree with Megan...what's going to happen?
you'll have to explain this to me later:)
LOVE Michael! You are so clever for catching that!!!!
Ha, ha, ha, ha. You must have been loving the possibility for this post while you were driving, I would have been.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
lol Wende you crack me up! Too funny. Isn't The Office the best? I'm dying over the new episodes. I have no idea what is going to happen next!
So Michael...I love "The Office"...but I agree with Megan...what's going to happen?
you'll have to explain this to me later:)
LOVE Michael! You are so clever for catching that!!!!
Ha, ha, ha, ha. You must have been loving the possibility for this post while you were driving, I would have been.
Post a Comment