WARNING! no matter how baddly you want that fruit snack after your bath, wait until after your diaper is on before eating them. otherwise you might end up with naked hiney photos posted on the world wide web for all to see because your mom can't stand how cute your cheeks are and therefore, must take a photograph of them and share them with all her friends and family.


there, now don't say i didn't warn you.
8 comments:
Cute little bum cheeks!!!!
So cute!
Thanks for leaving comments on my blog, Wende. It was such a fun suprise! So can we be blog-buddies now?... Bluggies?
So does Rich follow this rule?...He must I haven't seen any naked hiney photos of him lately....JK!
I can't resist those naked photos either!
Now truely there is nothing in the world better than you childs naked bum! I love it too! You'll have to save this one for blackmail later in life! I miss you!
aaahhh future blackmail - yougottaloveit!! cute!! thanks for all your fun posts!! I gotta get back in the swing of things... you are an inspiration!
Oh Ethan...some day this boy is gonna be mad at his mama! Too cute!
Fruit snacks must taste better when naked;)
He had this coming for sure!
Post a Comment