8.15.2008

i want candy...

kristy, lauri and i hauled all our kids to sweets candy factory in salt lake for a tour. i loved all the good smells and super soft taffy right off the assembly line. what i didn't love was not being able to take my camera inside! there were so many would-be great photos, like huge pallets of candy, giant bin of taffy, cinnamon bears and giant bags of sugar. i'll have to take mental photos (rich's phrase) i guess, but at least we got a group shot of all the hair-net lovers. we look like a bunch of lunch ladies! pretty sexy.

5 comments:

Janae said...

Cute hats:)
We also were way sad no photos inside the factory:(
annoying! but, it is all good once you taste that taffy right off the line!

patsy said...

I love that place- thanks for taking trent :)

Kristy said...

Okay the sp was not as bad as I had thought it would be!! What a fun day. Next summer we need to plan things better and start the beginning of summer and have a play day a week!

Stacie said...

I have never done that tour before!? I am always up for something like that especially when they have samples!! ;)

Cute hair nets!! ;)

michelle said...

Mental pictures have to do in a pinch, but I would have been sad about the missed photo ops as well!