11.11.2007
paint, photographs and a wet smelly dog
Why do the weekends have to go by so quickly? Seriously, sometimes you just need a little more down time but rarely get it. Yesterday was positively beautiful fall weather, perhaps the most beautiful day we've had so far. I LOVE FALL! Although I spent the morning doing some of this (again)...
But later in the day, I also got to take some family pictures for one my favorite people in the whole world. (I kind of like her family too :) ).
Her family was cooperative, but the dog...not so much.
When I took close ups of the kids, Phil wanted a few close ups of Goldie.
I laughed but complied, I swear he loves that dog more than any human. When we baby sit her for them, he always calls to check to see how she's doing, Lauri says he doesn't call to check on her when he's away on business, case and point. He was excited to let her jump in water at the end of the shoot and also very interested in some action shots, so I also took these. 

I have to say that as fun as it was to see her dive and then shake, it was NOT fun to smell her in the car for the drive home peeeewwww! Yuck. It was a fun afternoon spent with our favorite friends, even though everybody (and their dog) was there getting pictures done. Everyone must have known that the weather was going to turn, I am booked for shoots for the next two weeks, I hope the nice weather comes back in time for OUR family photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment