11.17.2007

life plan

The other morning Spencer and I were talking about his upcoming opportunity to earn some money by taking care of Goldie while Phil and Lauri are out of town for Thanksgiving. We were discussing tithing and how much was required of him to put in the bank and how much he would have left over for spending money. He was thinking about things for a minute and then said to me, "I'm going to pay my tithing, and then put the rest in the bank. After I save enough money for my mission and for college and to live the rest of my life, I'm going to buy a wii". Rich and I started cracking up immediately, he was just so matter-of-fact about being able to save as much money as he would need for the rest of his life before he bought a wii. Rich told him that he was sure about $100 would cover it. :)

No comments: