11.17.2007

the chocolate is in!

Yes, yes, I'm still alive! Blogging took a back seat to the chaos this week, luckily I have a few minutes this evening to try to get caught up. Thursday morning started with the some of the best bed head I have ever seen courtesy of Spencer! He and Taylor are obsessed lately with growing their hair out a little, ok, a lot, it's driving me crazy but I'm trying to pick my battles. Spencer went to bed with wet hair Wednesday night and woke up to this! Even wetting it didn't calm it down enough, I told him those are the breaks when you grow your hair too long! Unfortunately it didn't seem to detour him too much. Ethan was off to Ann's to play while Patsy and I sorted the Sally Foster order that came to school today...Luckily, we got some of our favorite sixth grade girls to help us out and Patsy and I were done with enough time to grab some Firehouse salads for lunch. We forgot to take a picture, we were in a huge hurry, next time. I really am blessed to have the opportunity to volunteer, it makes my life crazy some days, but it's worth it, I love being at my kids' schools and feeling like I contribute. Allie's school especially feels like home to me and I'm going to be sad to leave it at the end of this year.

No comments: