
My sister-in-law Jenny had a fantastic idea to put together a play date every Tuesday morning for the cousins to play together, ok and the sister-in-laws too. I jumped at the idea because we aren't having a sibling for Ethan any time soon, or ever and since we don't have a puppy to keep him company, cousins are a great alternative. And, who couldn't use a little girlfriend time? I know I can always use some more of that! So, today was our first official meeting at Layton Park, we actually met to put together a little schedule for the next few months while the kids played. I love Layton Park, if you haven't tried it you should, it's wonderful. There are giant trees so it's nice and shady and there's a little pond/creek place with tons of ducks all very happy to eat the bread you feed them.

In fact, today the ducks got a little too up close and personal for Ethan's scaredy-cat taste but he saw Sam and Drew (a.k.a spidey) going for it and so by the end he was loving it too, no fear. I'm super excited for girlfriend times especially, the Moore's need this coming together often kind of thing. We're hoping as the twins grow and it's a little easier for Lisa to get out of the house that more cousins will join in the fun. Plus, we can't forget about Daniel

and Joey, (look at the sweet face)

who will soon be up and running to keep up with the rest of them. But for now, Ethan is happy to have some playmates and some scheduled time outdoors, I'm happy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment