
Spencer is all about secret random acts of kindness. Almost every Saturday he tries to make my bed in secret and it always makes me smile when I see it later. It's really lumpy and bumpy and the pillows are not in their right places, but he feels so good being able to do this service for me that I never fix anything about it. My favorite thing is the monogrammed pillow my sister in law Jen gave me for Christmas last year, it's really an "M" for Moore of course, but Spencer thinks it's a "W" for Wende and so when he makes the bed, it's always upside down. On Saturday I came upstairs sweaty and dusty from working on our formal room (that's another blog story) and when I saw the bed a big smile spread across my face. Man I love this kid! Spencer is such a handful sometimes, he's such a different thinker than the rest of the children that Rich and I have a harder time parenting him with some things. But it's hard for me to stay mad at him for too long because I know he has a kind heart and wants so baddly for you to love him back. What a good kid, we are lucky to have him.
No comments:
Post a Comment