9.10.2007

love this man


Have I told you lately how much I love my husband? Well, I should say it more often because incase you hadn't heard, I'm totally crazy about the guy. Yesterday we celebrated Rich's 34th birthday! Well, we really celebrated it yesterday and today. On his birthday he got up with Ethan and let me sleep in, then he took my car and vacuumed it all out and filled my tires up with air (he knows I have a fear of blowing a tire on the freeway) and then he cleaned the kitchen! Who's birthday is it again? I did my fair share of Saturday chores, so did the kids, but I really appreciated all of his help. We went to Bajio for salad for me and a burrito for him, I love Bajio salad - yum and then later in the evening we went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream with the Merrill's. My mom is in Alaska this week so we skipped the usual Sunday family get together and invited the Merrill's over tonight instead. I meant to take pictures of the meal but of course I totally forgot. We had chicken lasagna, Eileen's homemade rolls, salad and Lauri brought the best watermelon from Pineae. Rich's favorite is yellow cake with chocolate frosting and I put Allie in charge of the decorating. I didn't realize it at the time but she put 34 candles on his cake and let me tell you I was a little worried about catching the house on fire. Unfortunately, this pic of Rich turned out lame-o
(maybe because he was so excited to be having his picture taken?) and he blew out the candles before my camera was ready, on purpose. Hmmm, can you say party pooper? Ok, well, besides the party pooper thing, I really do have the best husband, sure do love this man. Happy Birthday Hon!

No comments: