12.10.2007

baby it's cold out there!

So, here we are AGAIN, with NO HEAT. I loved this seven day forecast from Patsy's blog, it was so appropriate to my blog here today I decided to copy it. Now let's say you could choose the worst possible week for your boiler to go out, you would say this week for sure. Right? I mean could we have worse luck than this?Twenties and thirties during the day and teens at night? Holy crap! Last time our boiler broke, it took more than a week to get it resolved and I just kept feeling grateful that it hadn't happened in the dead of winter! I think my nightmare came true, the heating guy said today that he can't even come until tomorrow afternoon because he's so busy! Yikes! I should've taken a picture of Ethan eating breakfast this morning, with TWO blankets around his shoulders brrrrr. We got dressed and ran errands all day because Costco is a lot warmer than our house. On the way home from Taylor's choir concert tonight, I stopped at Target and bought two space heaters to add to our collection of a few so that everyone would have one in their room tonight. Thank goodness for space heaters man! Brrrrrrrr. "Rise and shine campers, and don't forget to wear your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today. It's cold out there every day, what is this Miami Beach?" Because my blog STILL has a bug and you can't post comments unfortunately, the first person who sends me an email with the movie title to that quote, will get a 1lb. canister of my new favorite Stephen's Hot Chocolate, Dulce de Leche Caramel! A hint is that it's probably one of my most favorite movies EVER! (rich, you do not count in this contest)Soooo good! Good luck! :)EDIT: My blog NO LONGER has a bug, you can now leave a comment! So instead of the first correct email, it's now the first correct comment! Do you know the movie?

2 comments:

patsy said...

GROUND HOG DAY!

patsy said...

What a night! And no HEAT-? You guys must be frozen?? For real- I'm not sure you'll get your fist message because it'll be too cold & your fingers won't work on the computer. OH MY gosh- we have a space heater I will bring it by today!