12.04.2007

charlie boy

Happy Birthday Charlie! My cutie nephew turns one today and I can't believe that a year has gone by already! Crazy! He is such a sweet little boy, he hardly ever cries, and he loves to smile, especially for his daddy, but not when the camera is around. For the camera we get the "Jason" look, you know, deer in the headlights, "are you lookin' at me?" kind of a face. Just kidding Jason, love you buddy. What a cutie. We celebrated his birthday on Sunday at grammy's house with the best batch of her spaghetti and meatballs that she's ever made. Seriously, they were so good, I had to say to myself, "four is as good as ten" because ten is how many I wanted to eat, forget the noodles even, mmmmm good. The picture looks disgusting, you'll just have to trust me. And here is my nutty brother Brandon, who is not gay despite what you might think by looking at this picture! He wants me to make him a Christmas card with this picture to send out to his friends. Whatever! He wants the caption to say, "during the holidays you should show your best side, Merry Christmas, Love Brandon. What a nut. On that spiritual note, let's talk church...Our Sunday church service was so good that I ended up being especially gateful for Patsy's good mail package with the cute tissues in it! They came in handy, the spirit was so strong and it was one of the best meetings I've attended in a long time, just what I needed. Isn't that funny? How it always seems to be just what you need? No coincidence there I don't think. Happy Birthday Charlie!

No comments: