11.19.2008

SPT - not so wordless edition

our SPTs for november are supposed to be wordless...photos that tell the stories themselves. however, this one needs a little explaining...same pipe as last month, different place, lots of leaks - SIX - and counting. now i have THREE giant holes in my ceiling, and a repair man coming on friday to replace the entire pipe this time. his genius assessment was, "well girl, i think you gotta bad pipe" - NO KIDDING! i'm not really looking forward to more dry wall dust and paint, but i don't think the ceiling gaps will really go with thanksgiving dinner. so i just keep telling myself... i love my house. i love my house. i love my house....

5 comments:

patsy said...

oh hell-
that's all I can say...
that & thanks a lot einstein?!
what an idiot that guy is.

I hope it cleans up fast :)

Liz said...

Deep breaths, just take lots of deep breaths ~ preferably not where the dry wall dust is!

Kristy said...

What a mess to have right before Thanksgiving! It will be okay and people will understand. If you need help fixing the ceiling let me know Kelly would come and do the drywall for you! Keep smiling :)!

Lisa Allen said...

I think it's time to move to a new house! There's a great house for sale in our neighborhood(it's bigger than the other one I told you about at a better price). It would be so fun to have your cute family as neighbors...

Janae said...

love the photo:) I am hoping for a speedy recovery for that pipe and ceiling!