7.08.2008

favorite fourth moments

fourth of july weekend highlights:
*our home town children's parade on the third, wagon decoration and sweat provided by jake "the boy". - thanks jake!* bbq and fireworks at kristy's house
* holding kristy's neightbor's newborn baby (and stealing a few shots of him) during the whole parade and to get my fix * kristy's tiny picnic table sized just right for little hineys
*janae's gorgeous flag cake that was tasted even yummier than it looked!
* poor lexi's getting tortured by the camera (in allie's hands) the whole time!* alone time with my feet up while rich took the kids to see wall-e* cousins at mom and dad's all playing so well together and looking so cute* a surprise twenty minute lunch break appearance by leah who has been working so much lately that we've been missing her *allie's patriotic nail art * mom and dad's for all that glorious food, my mom makes the best potoato salad ever! *the little kids being entertained by a bug * the big kids being entertained by uncle brandon's new blackberry * allie's glow in the dark "earings" * do-them-yourself fireworks in the driveway while everyone oooos and aaaaahs!happy fourth of july everyone!

7 comments:

Karrie said...

great photos of the cake, baby, ethan, fireworks, and BB-Q food. Looks way fun and Allie should patten the patriotic nail design

Janae said...

Wonderful photos to document the holiday:) I love the matching striped shirts.

Kristy said...

Cute pictures!!! "The boy" had a lot of fun pulling Ethan in the wagon. We will have do it again next year!

Lori said...

I love reading your blog. I hope to come visit one of these summers. Your dad keeps telling us to come out. Now I just need to convince my husband :)

patsy said...

I love how you color your words... so cute. Fourth of July- my absolute favorite. great post!

Stacie said...

I was actually sad that I was in Utah on the 3rd of July and remebered the kids parade! I even thought of making my way up there to see everyone but just couldn't make it happen! I LOVE Centerville for the kids parade and the giant city parade! I do miss Centerville a lot!

Thanks for going to the lunch! I love having great friends to spend time with! However, I didn't know you were going to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory right after or maybe I could've snuck a few more minutes from my 'babysitter'!! That looked so yummy!! ;)

Miss you guys!!

jakenapril said...

Oh, how I love the way you document great days! Thanks for the great post and pics. What would the fam do without wendelouwho? It was great spending the Fourth with you and the famdamily. Love you tons!