tonight was sunday dinner at mom and dad's to celebrate laurel anne's third birthday! she is such a cutie and ALWAYS so smiley and happy that it is pure joy to have her in the family. she loved having everyone sing happy birthday to her, especially the ...dear laurel anne... part,
she smiled big and wide for that.
she got a princess blanket from grammy and i think she enjoyed opening the gift (squealing with excitement before she even knew what it was) as she did the blanket itself. 
she loves grammy. and we love her!
happy birthday laurel anne! i also have to say that today is my cute sister-in-law jen's birthday who i adore but don't have any photographs of her handy to post along with this. i should've grabbed a picture of her cute super-model self when she was here visiting last. she has been working really hard and has lost a lot of weight and looks so fantastic! her super model looks are not the only thing i love about her, she is full of all sorts of great stories and even yummier recipes AND she's the only person i know who knows her taste buds so well that she can tell you what color m&m she's eating without looking! what the hey? jen you're so cool! we're so lucky to have you in our family, the moore's "cool" meter went up when you joined the fam for sure!
**do you like opening the gift as much or more than the gift itself?**
**can you taste the different colors of m&ms?**
2 comments:
TASTE DIFFERENT COLORS OF M&M'S? What in the world--- no way. that is amazing.
I need to learn to savor gifts more...
Do M&M's have different flavors? REALLY?!!!! I never knew. I depends on the gift...I can remember a few neatly wrapped gifts from my husband that when I oppened them were not so great. Oh well it's the thought that counts right.
Post a Comment