12.07.2010

men in tutus

i could have titled this "the moores have moves", but since that was the title of my last post, i'm going with with men in tutus instead. however, it is a video displaying spencer's sweet moves and is giggle enducing for your christmas season pleasure.

for the jr.high boys' choir, they put together a number called, "nutcracker in three minutes". choreography provided by allie and chloe, entertainment provided by spencer and kyle and other eighth grade boys not afraid to make fools of themselves infront of a live audience. backround cackling provided by me, sorry about that, i just couldn't help myself.



i have to say, when allie and chloe showed me what they had put together, it didn't look anything like this. watching these boys made me actually appreciate how much work and talent real ballerinas put into their dances. with that said, i've never laughed outloud at one of allie's recitals. my favorite part has to be when spencer gets "lifted" by his partner who is tiny.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

I can't stop laughing these boys were so dang funny!!! This a definite blackmail video for sure!!!!
I am surprised you can't hear Kelly and I laughing behind you!!!

Way to go boys!!! You should try out for Ballet West's Nutcracker next year!!! LOL

carolee said...

Oh my goodness! I am laughing so hard I'm crying!

Liz Davis said...

What a bunch of studs. That was so hilarious and awesome!!!

Lisa Allen said...

That was AWESOME! I was seriously laughing so hard I was crying :)

Unknown said...

seriously toooooo funny!!!

Kandice said...

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks for posting it. Gotta love boys! *Things to look forward too**

Karrie said...

Can they show their faces at school again? YIKES..I bet they opt out of choir next year? HMMM really funny! I guess there is power in numbers.