12.07.2008

whip it....whip it good

after theraputic thursday at my house this week....kristy just may be the kids new favorite blogger mom in the group. she brought the dessert - some fabulous sour lemon pie - but the kids really went for something else, like, the can of whipped cream she's holding in her hand.it was impossible to get a photo of them all with whipped cream in their mouth at the same time because they kept swallowing it. but, they were having a blast, and we were getting a couple of fun laughs. funny kristy.

4 comments:

patsy said...

2:26 AM??? What in the world?

Yes- this was so cute! I loved watching Nicolette- she was so presently surprised by it all :)
If she sprayed whipped cream in my mouth, she would be my favorite too!

Kristy said...

The kids were too cute!!! I guess it is not hard to be the favorite if you have a can of whipping cream!

patsy said...

P.S. I saw Devo in concert when I was 16. Crazy huh!?

Janae said...

These photos are so darn hilarious!! These kiddos were having the time of their life!