
so i logged on to facebook a few days ago to try to spy on some old high school friends and ended up finding a whole bunch of people that i grew up with including some from my old ward in virginia. even though i feel a little like i'm in the twilight zone, and even though the last couple nights my dreams have been about being back in high school (bleh), it's been fun to check in and see what's up with everyone. the best part is that i found laura lee! marci and i have been looking for her forever, i did a post about it a while back - click
here to refresh your memory. so now that we found here all we need is a sleep-over reunion so we can try to re-creat these photos...


oh c'mon! i don't have those pjs any more, and i wouldn't fit into them even if i did, but i still think we could pull it off! or maybe we could all go goth to the next new year's eve stake dance...

what? it worked in 1988! wow, bad flash, bad flash! anyway, the point is, we found her and now my list could say "reunited with TWO old friends", and two is always better than one. well, ok, not
always, but in this case, for sure.
6 comments:
I am not sure I want to go back to 1988 and the lovely hair!!!
I am so glad you were able to find your friends how fun for you!!
hooray for you and for marci and laura lee! together at last...well, not quite yet...but hooray anyway! i have to say that i am definitely glad i wasn't in high school in the 80s...but i love the pics anyway!
Hooray for finding old friends!
I for one loved being in high school in the 80s.
Ha! You are so cruel posting those pictures. We were so silly. Oh THE DRAMA of 14! I like 34 better. (+20 years!). But those pics do remind me that there were fun times, too. Sheesh, I could not have been an easy person to be friends with back then. I luff ya I L-U-F-F YA!
This is awesome! I have to admit logging on to face book today after our conversation about it...very interesting out there!
O-H M-Y G-O-S-H!!!!! I am sooooo going to her blog. I will e-mail you!!!!!!! You are the BEST!!!!! I love you and thanks so much for finding her! Loveyameanit!
Post a Comment