5.18.2008

a toddler lives here

as i was doing the laundry today i realized i didn't have enough "lights" to do an entire load so i left the ones i had sitting in the washer until i could grab the rest. of course on my way up my room to get them i got distracted by some other project and didn't make it back to laundry room for another two hours. am i the only one that suffers from this? anyway, once i made it back i realized that the washer door was closed and the stuff inside was wet. and look who i found inside? this could only mean one thing...a toddler lives here. a toddler who decided to run the washer - which only requires closing the door and pushing ONE button - and give buzz and woody and bath while he was at it. i laughed to think of him sitting in there watching through the see-through washer door as buzz and woody wooshed around in the water. i bet they looked pretty funny to him. the best part is that later when i went to rotate that load to the dryer (after it was run with soap and additional laundry), i also found jesse. i guess she got two baths today, i missed her the first time.

4 comments:

Karrie said...

I'm just glad the Toy Story guys made it through the wash and I wasn't something unwasable...ethan is so funny. I always forget about the wash and come back days later to find I never switched the load and then have to rewash becasue it smells to musty

Stacie said...

I love it! I love their thought processes "Buzz needs cleaning, huh, put in washer" !! :) Luckily Ethan didn't feel he needed to be cleaned himself or who knows what would have happened! ;)

Janae said...

Too funny! These toddlers are hilarious, they keep us on our toes:) I probably have the laundry distraction everyday! I have Karrie's problem and end up rewashing.

Kristy said...

Too funny!! What a little character Ethan is. I guess they needed a bath after all the places they have been!