6.27.2010

working girl

allie bought the lamp and supplies and started up her own little glitter toes business this week, complete with a comfy chair and footstool in her bedroom - i mean salon.
there have been a few bumps to over-come, but over all it has gone smoothly and she has a lot of customers so far this week! it's been a great learning experience for her as well; investing money in the equipment, having to set up and keep appointments, be responsible for  happy customers, AND keep her room clean - hallelujah.
she is such a girlie girl, this job is right up her alley.
the first twenty people get a great "guinea pig" discount, only $5 for a full set of glitter toes! 
after that her regular rate will be $10. considering that they charge $25 or more at the salon, this is a great deal! 
do your toes need glitter too? maybe you should give allie a call.

6 comments:

Lisa Moore said...

Oh I should bring my girls up! They would love that. Plus we haven't seen your new house yet!

She Loves To Make said...

Go Allie! I had never heard of glitter toes until my mom said they're the hot thing in Utah right now! I would love for her to do mine sometime :)

carolee said...

Bummer! I wish I lived closer!

Karrie said...

Such a little business woman! Looks like a lot of fun. Go Allie

Janae said...

I definitely need some appointments:)

Kristy said...

Thanks for doing our toes Allie....they are awesome!!