5.18.2009

date with my dad

the spring weather was gorgeous.
the fresh cut fries were heavenly.
the burger was one of the best i've ever had - truely.
the conversation was enjoyable. (although i'm sure i rambled too much.)
the company was fantastic. he didn't laugh when i pulled out the camera to photograph my "best burger" ever. in fact, he tipped the cup of fries for me, so i could get it just right.
we left wondering why we haven't done this before, (my dad works from home), and promising to do it again soon. dad, ethan and i at five guys burgers.
great day!
thanks dad. i love you.

11 comments:

patsy said...

Man! that looks like fun


five guys is so darn good!

jakenapril said...

mmmm! five guys...tasty goodness!

shannon said...

Ahhhh....five guys!--No wonder it was a good day! :)

shannon said...

I just saw your photography website from a link on Patsy's blog...I mean it girl!--You are one talented chica! I wish you lived closer!--

Kristy said...

Lucky girl!!! Good company and good food can't go wrong!

Unknown said...

what a fun day for you all! - those kinds of moments when you can have one on one with a parent (especially when you're a "grown-up) are awesome and sooooo good for your soul. Glad you got to have one!! And I heard 5 Guys was incredible! Lucky!

Laura said...

LOVE your pop!

Kayleen said...

you forgot to mention WHERE you got your heavenly hamburger and fries. Inquiring minds need to know! YUM!!

Kayleen said...

Aha! Yep you did! Where is "5 guys burgers" anyway?

Lisa Allen said...

I have yet to try that place, but now I have to go! What a fun outing :)

Karrie said...

I haven't been there yet...do I see a BM day at Five guys soon?