spencer has the most lovely green eyes. for a long time now you haven't really been able to see them because his long hair hangs in front of them. this photo doesn't really do it justice because i told him to "move your bangs out of your face" right before i snapped it. i use this phrase at least ten times during any given day. at least, i used to.
that all changed this morning after a 10am hair cut appointment.
although i never really cared too much about spencer's long hair - mostly because i can totally relate to the feelings of wanting to be a little bit cool and a little rebelious, but also because i knew it was just hair, easily altered and he would get sick of it and cut it eventually, which he did. and, to be honest, i just don't really see what the big deal is, i mean, it's just hair. it's not like a tatoo or anything, but hey, that's just me.
however, it wasn't until after his hair cut that i realized how much i've missed being able to see his beautiful green eyes. i have to say, it's really a nice change.
of course, the whole event had to be very dramatic, just like spencer. he can't wait to go to church tomorrow, and school on tuesday to see people's reactions. funny kid.
is that a dead animal on the floor?
of course, the whole event had to be very dramatic, just like spencer. he can't wait to go to church tomorrow, and school on tuesday to see people's reactions. funny kid.
12 comments:
wow! i guess i forgot about those gorgeous eyes too. thanks for posting...love the haircut, spencer! and you're right, it is just hair. i'm glad he likes his new 'do...we "'do" too! :D
Love the hair Spencer....I am excited to see it!
Wow I think that is a dead animal on the floor!
wow!
spencer- you look good both ways :)
Wow, wow, wow! His short hair makes him look so much more his age and your right about his eyes, very peircing.
I love it! Those eyes are amazing:) What a fun change to mix things up:) lookin good!
It's amazing how the new hair does make his eyes "pop" WOW...whatout all the girls at school!
Oh my gosh! That is SO much hair! I bet his head is pretty cold now! He does have great eyes...
he looks great!!! What pretty eyes!
I love the haircut, but wow, I would kill for that hair! I've been trying to grow Brighton's hair out, but it just got to be such a shaggy mess that we cut it all off today. I guess not everyone can pull off the cool long hair like Spencer can :)
Lucky guy that he can pull of both styles and still look good! So, I am answering your question from my blog here. The cupcake shop in St. George is called 25 Main which is also the address. Its right in the historic part of town. The cupcakes are pretty simple, but sooooo yummy. Watch out, you'll be hooked. I've been in cupcake withdrawls since we got home!
Wow, I can't believe the difference!!
Okay, I had to do a double take with the first and second picture to see if it was REALLY the same kid!! ;)
Cute! His eyes ARE beautiful!
Now that's a BIG pile of hair! ;)
Post a Comment