i seem to be sort of lacking the comments lately, so when i saw this little tag game on laura's blog, i thought it would be fun...
1. read this post.
2. post on your blog the same game.
3. post a comment.
4. the first 3 receive a surprise lovely thing from me sometime in the near future. except, i guess it won't really be a surprise because you'll know right away whether or not you were one of the first three. so it's really an expected lovely something in the mail. but still, it will be cute i promise.
i LOVE comments! thanks laura. comments make my day. no pressure.
9 comments:
i would looove to make your day. sure love you, your blog, your kids, and well, you know...everything. what's not to love about you? so i hope you're enjoying your thursday so far...
Okay I am here to make your day.......when did you find time to post today??????
It was so nice to hang out too bad it was not for too long :(!
Have a good night and get some sleep! I will think happy sleep thoughts for you!
OOOOh I'm the 3 one to comment....so I hope I made your day.
You are so funny, It makes me crazy with wonder at these women who have not so fun blogs and yet still comments in the 50's and 60's for each and every post. I know that the key to recieve more comments is to comment more... but sometimes I only have time to take a peek into you life and those lives that I must peek in to!!!
My post went a little funny so I took it off. Boo! But I'll send you something special. Cheers!
well, I don't care if I win - I'll comment anyway! I love your blog and all the fun things you put on it - and I try to comment on everyone's as much as I can because I - too - and addicted to comments!
Wende~ i love your blog...and try to be a good commenter...although, i am a bit flakey of late:(
I will tag this tag challenge...it might just take me awhile;)
hi wende-
love your blog...
I know how you feel- sometimes you just can't help but wonder who's out there???
It's always great to get a nice comment.
I'm the ninth person to leave a comment, so not in the top 3 but I hope I still made your day! You're the best. I think you're a great photographer and I love your lemon buttercream frosting. When I have babies I may need to come back to Utah for you to take some beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment