so i have been reading up on everyone's blogs and have enjoyed hearing about everyone's fun activities over spring break. and while i'm happy for everyone to get out of town and have some fun, i also have to say that i'm feeling a tad bit jealous! don't get me wrong, i very much enjoyed getting my toes painted, no homework to worry about, we did attend some fun egg hunts, enjoyed easter service and dinner, and redeemed my cupcake making skills, but besides all the small stuff, we really didn't do much of anything spectacular. so this SPT is supposed to be about something egg-stra special over easter break, and well, my answer is, not much. sorry. we did take a few friends to see the new horton movie. **does the 't' in spt sometimes stand for thursday?
have you seen this movie?
did you do anything egg-stra special over spring break?**
2 comments:
We saw this movie too...it was ok but, I agree there was just something missing. I really could not get into Jojo and his Goth attire either...that was annoying! I think the kids liked it though. I hope:)
thanks for the review on it! we were deciding to see it or not! thanks for the opinions
Post a Comment