his gifts included:
new smaller jeans to match his thinner body
a halo reach reservation for monday night's release.
a gift card from ethan to purchase a "family" game since he was disappointed we bought halo and he knows he can't play it.
and finally, a majorly nerd-ish gift which he bought for himself, a super fancy remote control which i don't really understand. but hey, it's what he wanted, so there's no arguing that.
i wish i could have gotten him tickets to the US open that he's been watching so intently this week. the man loves tennis, what can i say. but that may be a gift/trip may not be until we're in another stage of life. at least he got to enjoy it from his couch.
happy happy birthday to our super duper, more than totally awesome ricardo mas.
i love you dear.
6 comments:
happy birthday rich!
what a great guy :)
I love that photo- e. is so darn cute
Okay I say next year we send Rich and Josh to see the US Open for their birthdays. He's been wanting to go forever and I always thought it would make a great birthday present. But Josh would have more fun going with someone who really appreciates tennis I think!
Happy Birthday to Rich!!
Happy Birthday to Rich! I was thinking same as Patsy...great photo:) really a super cute one.
Great photo! I love Ethan's hat. Tony would be so happy to receive some of Rich's gifts. Good job on the presents! I love your cake stand too :)
hey, happy birthday to my favorite uncle rich! i called earlier in the day thinking he would take the day of, but to no avail. and then i totally forgot to call back. so know that i was thinking out mr. ricardo and i guess he'll just have to wait 'til sunday for his serenade from our little fam. :)
looks like a great party and you with your totally cute red cake stand!! AND coordinating decor! Great pic and reads like a great birthday for a great guy!
Addison is dying for Halo Reach too!
Happy Birthday Wende's-hubby-whom-I-haven't-met-yet!!
Post a Comment